Due to the Australian Government directives regarding Covid-19 prevention measures, as of the 23rd of March, Bai Rui Taekwon-do clubs, as an indoor sport, are required to suspend training until further notice.
In some instances, clubs are aiming to continue using an outside training option, but the distancing requirements will still need to be met.
This is obviously an unprecedented time for Bai Rui Taekwon-Do. Having to suspend training is not something we have ever needed to do before. We are currently working on alternative training options so students can continue to progress during this time of social distancing and self-isolation. The Bai Rui instructors want to give our students the best opportunity to maintain and progress their skills.
Students will need to be in touch with their individual club instructors regarding class arrangements. The Facebook page for each club is a great way to keep up-to-date with what is happening with your class. The main Facebook page will keep you across what is happening across the main school.
Bai Rui as a school will be setting up a number of resources for online training:
- Student Login - The opportunity will be given to every Bai Rui student to sign into the website and have access to information, syllabus sheets, videos, and classes up to their current rank.
- Syllabus sheets to your rank
- Videos of syllabus (patterns and step-sparring) to your rank
- There will be online quizzes and trivia to keep students theory up
- Video of the week – specialist class
- We are currently looking into online live classes. These will be trialed over the next couple of days.
- We will be setting up a Bai Rui wide community Facebook group, which gives the school access to get important information out ASAP when required
This is a difficult time for not just the school, but everyone, and we will get through this. Your instructor will get in contact with you shortly regarding online access. Please keep in touch with your club, and stay safe.
Go to the Online Learning Registration.